You may know how to do most of these, but if you're like us, probably not all of them. So check to see which skill set you may be missing. Because these all seem pretty important. Also, #goals.
Top 10 Things Everyone Should Know How To Do
1. Build a Fire (and yes, without matches or a lighter).
2. Perform CPR and the Heimlich Maneuver
3. Drive a Manual Transmission Vehicle (Although a lot of people think they can get around without it, you may find yourself in a situation with no other options).
- How To Drive a Stick Shift Instructional Movie (video)
- Learn to Drive a Stick Shift
- Learn to Drive a Car with Manual Transmission
4. Do Basic Cooking
5. Win or Avoid a Fistfight
- How To Actually Win a Fistfight
- How To Win a Fistfight (video)
- How To Win a Street Fight
- How To Avoid Confrontations Like a Samurai Warrior
6. Change a Tire
7. Perform Basic First Aid
8. Navigate with a Map and Compass (because phone batteries don't last forever).
9. Jump Start a Car
10. Flirt Without Looking Ridiculous (because, Valentine's Day).
- Guide to Flirting
- Flirt Without Frightening
- The Rules of Flirtation
- The Science of Romance: Why We Flirt
See more tips here.
Questions or comments? Please like, share, and comment below!